Articles Featuring MDM 2009
- IBM reverts to type and buys Exeros 26 May, 2009
By Madan Sheina, Ovum
After failing to snare Sun Microsystems, IBM seems to have resumed its traditional strategy of focusing on small, technology-focused acquisitions.
- Oracle Customer Master Data Management Solution Focused on Integration, Usability and Speed of Implementation 26 May, 2009
From ARC Advisory Group
Oracle announced the availability of Oracle Customer Hub 8.1, the latest version of its master data management solution. Oracle Customer Hub enables organizations to consolidate customer data from disparate systems, cleanse, master, govern and share this information throughout the enterprise.
- Master data management tips from the expert 26 May, 2009
By Experian QAS
An expert in master data management (MDM) has outlined a series of recommendations to help businesses get the most out of their data strategy.
- Is Your BI Problem Hiding in Your Data Warehouse? 8 April, 2009
By Cliff Longman in Information Management Magazine, April 1, 2009
Billions of dollars are spent each year on business intelligence tools. Every year, these tools improve, incorporating better reporting and analysis, visualization, dashboards, forecasting and planning. With all this advancement, shouldn’t the use of BI be a productive, positive experience?
- Can Enterprise Data Warehousing and Master Data Management Projects Survive the Recession? 6 April, 2009
By Colin White in BeyeNETWORK
Ambitious IT projects in areas such as enterprise data warehousing (EDW) and master data management (MDM) are likely to suffer as CIOs focus more on reducing IT costs, than leveraging IT to help the business fight the recession.
- The Great Business Process Divide and IT 6 April, 2009
Michael Vizard on Masked Intentions
Only 10.1 percent are investing in anything that looks like master data management, only 12.8 percent are investing in operational systems and only 9.3 …
- HP offers new business intelligence services 6 April, 2009
Brian Tinham in Manufacturing Computer Solutions
HP is now offering business intelligence services for manufacturers, with three new offerings based on master data management. Kristina Robinson, vice president and general manager, Business Intelligence Solutions at HP, explains that its master data management services enable users to capture, manage and store data consistently across an entire organisation.
- What's New in BI with Kalido, Fujitsu, and Sybase 6 April, 2009
Jessica Ann Mola in ebiz
Notes from the Gartner BI Summit …..
- Data Integration: Full Steam Ahead Despite Weak Economy 10 March, 2009
By Stephen Swoyer in Enterprise Systems
Few predict an outright contraction in a DI segment that’s been a hotbed of recent activity…
- HP beefs up BI with master data management 10 March, 2009By Colin Barker in ZDNet.co.ukHP has introduced new business-intelligence services designed to give companies an integrated overview of their data. The three services, announced on Tuesday, cover master data management (MDM); information-quality management; and information governance.